注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

一箭在弦

CUM

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【转载】商务英语口语900句(30)技术引进的方式及费用英语口语怎么说?  

2015-02-25 09:21:42|  分类: 英语学习类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

  商务英语口语900句(30)技术引进的方式及费用英语口语怎么说?

商务英语口语900句(30)技术引进的方式及费用英语口语怎么说? - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客

       Unit Thirty 技术引进的方式及费用

  881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

  我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

  882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

  图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

  883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

  技术的转让费应该公平合理。

  884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

  专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。

  885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

  技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。

 

【乐知英语培训正式课程免费试听地址】  

 

职场商务英语口语课程免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费试听地址:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

  专利权使用费是产品凈销售价值的15%

  887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.

  专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品凈销售来计算。

  888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

  除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。

  889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

  用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。

  890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

  我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

  891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

  用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。

  892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

  我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。

  893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

  我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。

  894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

  希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。

  895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

  为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。

  896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

  我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。

  897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

  正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。

  898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

  我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

  899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

  让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

  900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

  贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据提供给我方的义务。

  评论这张
 
阅读(4)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017